Research Project Life Sciences “Alpha” – Cyberstation for Physicians
The objective of the Research is to design a “Cyberstation”, which has to be a reliable and secure healthcare facility based on the computer of Physicians. The output is a validated prototype of a Cyberstation.
The research will use unicist healthcare cybernetic technologies for physicians to design the next step solutions for patients, increasing the added value to all participants (increasing benefits/reducing costs).
The prototype will be available within 12 months from the beginning of the research.
Request more information: email@example.com
The Weston Group – Healthcare Cybernetics Resources
- The Unicist Research Institute – Complexity Research
- UCLA Biocybernetics Laboratory
- Medizinische Kybernetik Medical Cybernetics
- Center for Brain Research (Medical University of Vienna)
- Unicist Ontology of Research
- Unicist Ontology of the Ethical Intelligence
- Ontology of the Use of Words in the Building of Minimum and Maximal Strategies
- Unicist Ontology of Fundamental and Technical Analysis
- Unicist Taxonomy of Complex Problem Solving Learning
- Unicist Ontology of Fallacies
- Unicist Ontology of Client Centered Management
- Unicist Ontology of Universal Strategy
- Unicist Ontology of Countries’ Cultural Change
- Unicist Ontology of Quality Assurance