Unicist Business Objects are adaptive systems designed to produce predefined results.
It can be physical or virtual, simultaneously or successively reusable.
It is essential to the definition of the conceptual object its possibility of being reused within either the class it acts on or any other class.
Consequences of this definition:
– An object is an object only if it is reusable.
– There is only an object if it has a quality assurance in itself.
– Every object is designed to belong to one or several classes.
– Physical objects are successively reusable.
– Virtual objects are successively and simultaneously reusable.
The Object Driven Organization is essential to install adaptive systems in institutions.
Learn more at: